Romero Britto was born in Recife, Brazil in 1963. He had a modest childhood but today is an internationally renowned pop artist. Here is how to draw a cat in his fun and unique style.
- View and download Britto Cat Tutorial
- Paper (Finger paint paper recommended for brightest colors)
- Markers (Mr. Sketch recommended)
- Marker, Black chisel tip Sharpie
- Draw cat in pencil. It will be a little difficult to erase on the finger paint paper, but is worth it when it comes to coloring.
- The cat and background is filled with solid colors.
- Patterns are added as desired.
- The drawing is traced with thick black lines.