Looking for an easy way to draw Santa’s face? If so, here’s a simple approach drawing just his head. And if you work on brown kraft paper, you will get a nice old-fashioned look, along with the chance to color a nice white beard and fuzzy hat brim.
• Color print of Santa tutorial
• Drawing paper (my sample used brown kraft paper)
• Black marker
• Colored pencils (I like Prismacolor, they are soft and make bright colors)
PREP: Draw or print grid lines on drawing paper.
1. Students follow the tutorial to draw Santa’s face.
2. The drawing is traced with a black marker.
3. The drawing is colored with pencil crayons. Brown kraft paper will allow for coloring a nice white beard and brim of hat.
Note: This post contains affiliate links to products that I have tried and feel add to the success of this project. Purchasing them through the link will result in a small commission, which helps me keep posting more projects.