Earth Day is coming up on April 22nd.
It’s easy to decorate if you start with my Doodle Earth Day Mural template.
Print the PDF pages, color, and tape together to make a work of art for any or all of your doors.
• Doodle Earth Day PDF template
• Card stock paper
• Paper cutter
• Markers or crayons
• Masking tape
1. Print out the mural pages on card stock paper.
2. Write the page number on the back so you can easily identify each page.
3. Trim off the excess on each page so that the art bleeds off each page.
4. Color each page with markers or crayons. Use my blank color guides to make a plan, or just have fun randomly coloring.
5. Tape all the pages together on the back side, according to the number system.