My drawing was made on black paper and traced with white glue. After the glue dries, the art can be colored in with chalk or color sticks.
- Download Snowman Tutorial
- Black card stock paper
- White glue
- Chalk pastel or Crayola Color Sticks
- Use a pencil to draw the snowman on black paper as shown on the tutorial.
- Trace the drawing with solid lines of white glue. Dry the drawing on a flat surface to keep the glue from running on the paper.
- The glue lines will dry clear. Color around them with chalk pastels or Crayola Color Sticks. Rub the color off the glue lines if necessary, a tissue will do the trick.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.