Here’s an abstract snowman card idea that just uses markers and white circles cut from a hole punch. Make your templates once, and you could start a production line of homemade holiday cards.
• Card stock paper, 8.5″ x 11″ size
• Cardboard templates: 5″ square, 4″ half circle, 3″ circle
• Hole punch
• White paper
• Glue stick
1. Use the templates as shown in the diagram to draw the geometric snowman.
2. Fill in the drawing and background with marker.
3. Use hole punch to make small white circles and glue down as snow.