This geometric approach to making a rooster worked well for a collage, so I recycled the idea for a painting.
The half circle, square and triangles make it easy for young artists, like kinder and first grade.
• Multimedia or watercolor paper
• Half circle and square templates for young students (optional)
• Permanent Sharpie marker
• Liquid watercolor
1. Draw the rooster as shown with a pencil.
2. After step 7, trace all the lines with a black permanent marker.
3. As shown in step 8, add detail lines with crayons.
4. Paint with liquid watercolor paints.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.