• Mini Craft Sticks, 14 per house
• Utility scissors
• Craft glue
1. These little popsicle sticks I found at JoAnn Fabric’s, and are about 2 1/2″ long. I started by lining up six sticks, and cut the ends off of two more so they could be glued to the back without showing as shown in diagram.
2. The roof starts with a frame as shown in diagram 2. Let dry.
3. Cut progressive ends off three more sticks so they can fill in the roof as shown. Let dry.
4. Glue and attach roof to house as shown and let dry.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.