I am happy to make my second set of Recycled Art Journal projects available in this new ebook. Each project is designed for the 6″ x 9″ format (see Recycled Art Journal Book 1) and is written for students to follow to complete the project. Some are based on the work of famous artists, some use Common Core math standards, and the rest make use of art standards that are appropriate for 2nd – 5th graders.
The home made journals are created from:
• 6″ x 9″ rectangles cut from old boxes (Cereal boxes recommended)
• 9″ x 12″ art paper cut in half
• Book rings
• 2-hole punch from Staples
PDF FILE LESSONS INCLUDE:
1. Romero Britto Cat, 2. Frank Stella Drawing, 3. Layered Landscape, 4. The White House, 5. Marbles in Space
6. Country Barn, 7. Klimt Watercolor Tree, 8. 3D City Buildings, 9. Cut & Tear Buildings, 10. Mark Rothko Painting
FINISHED ART DIMENSIONS: 6″ x 9″
PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD: Follow the Paypal screen prompts to select your payment options. Upon completion, use the “Return to RQS Productions, Inc.” link to open your Checkout page containing your PDF download link. The PDF file will also be automatically sent to the email address listed on your Paypal account.
GUARANTEE: If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged, or for any reason, I’ll email the PDF file, on request. KB