These snowman pop out cards are easy to make, even with a large room of kids. Just be sure to cut all the circles and flakes ahead of time. Don’t make the mistake I did which was to think I could cut a few while students worked. Stress is trying to have a dozen young kids wait for their supplies.
• Card stock paper, colored for card
• Card stock paper, white
• Card stock paper scraps, brown, black
• Circle punch, 3″
• Circle punch, 2″
• Circle punch, 1.5″
• Snowflake punch, small
• Glue stick
• Markers, black, orange
PREP: Cut five of each size circle out of white card stock, and about 5 or so snowflakes.
1. Start with five of the 3″ circles. Each is folded in half and creased. They are stacked together like a sandwich and glued in between. When done, glue the front and back to the bottom of the card.
2. Repeat Step 1 with the 2″ circles to make the center of the snowman.
3. Repeat Step 1 with the 1.5″ circles to make the top of the snowman.
4. Cut out scraps to make arms and hat.
5. Use markers to draw the face.
Note: This post contains affiliate links to products that I used for this project. Purchasing a product through one of the links will result in a small commission for me, which helps me to keep posting new projects as often as I can.