Here’s a very kid-friendly way to make a snowman snow globe. All you need is a plastic cup with attached lid, and some Model Magic. Form a snowman, add a colorful hat and stick arms and you’re got a very cute gift for someone special.
• Model Magic, white
• Model Magic, black, pink, green, orange
• Plastic cup and lid, 12 oz. size
• Twigs or small sticks
1. Make a “bed” of white Model Magic and press firmly to the inside of the lid. It will keep the snowman in place.
2. Use the white Model Magic to form the snowman body.
3. Make a hat, face and buttons with the colored Model Magic.
4. Add twigs to arms.
5. Place the cup over the art and press firmly until it snaps shut.