These Super Hero Clothes Pin Dolls may be more craftsy than artsy, but I keep finding that so many of my kids at the end of the day, just want to make things like little people out of leftover scraps of stuff. I keep looking for projects that will satisfy that itch to glue and cut and wrap, and am pretty sure they are going to love these tiny clothes pin superheros.
• Round Clothes Pins
• Doll Pin Stands
• Sharpie Water Base Poster Paint Markers, assorted colors
• Brown yarn, type that looks most like wavy hair
• Embroidery floss, yellow
• Craft glue, such as Aleene’s
• Felt, red scraps
1. Use fine tip poster markers to color clothes pin dolls, which may be found at most craft stores.
2. Superman gets a narrow felt cape glued to his shoulders (craft glue is highly recommended).
3. The heads are covered with glue, and fuzzy yarn is attached. Let dry for 10 minutes or so.
4. Tie and wrap yellow embroidery thread to Superwoman’s head.
Note: This post contains affiliate links to products that I used for this project. Purchasing the product through this link will result in a small earnings for me, which helps me keep on posting more projects.