1. Find a circle shape to trace and make two overlapping circles as shown.
2. A third circle is centered below the first two. All of the circles need to overlap to create the middle triangle-like shape that will become the nose.
3. The middle black shape is filled in with black marker, and two eyes and two teeth are added.
4. Two ears are attached to the top circles and then whiskers that are coming out from the shapes next to the nose.
5. Lastly, a mane is drawn around the face. Trace the lines with marker and color as desired.