This Lorax Truffula Tree pencil can have a home in this mini planter, when you’re not busy writing with it.
- Black Staedtler pencils (I found mine at Staples)
- Feather Boa (Jo-Ann Crafts)
- Air Dry clay
- Mini clay pots (Michaels)
- Sharpie paint marker, water-based
- Rubberbands, small
- Place small amount of air dry clay in mini planter. Press pencil in to make a hole and remove.
- Draw rings on the pencil with the paint marker, let dry few minutes.
- Cut boa into segments that are about 4″ long.
- Wrap the small rubberband around the eraser until it is snug.
- Fold boa segment in half and tuck ends under rubberband. One side of the erasure will probably still be showing, so tuck another boa piece in the other side to hide it.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.