She’s a volunteer Art Image Teacher at the Kortright Hills Public school, and made this Van Gogh Iris Mural with Mr. Keunen’s 4th grade class. Aren’t the colors amazing?
• Van Gogh Iris Mural template
• Card stock paper
• Paper cutter
• Oil Pastels (I like the Portfolio brand)
• Masking tape
PREP: Print the Van Gogh Iris mural on card stock. Use a paper cutter to trim out each page. Write the assigned page numbers on the back as they will get covered up when colored in.
1. Students color each page with oil pastels.
2. The teacher lines up all the pages according to the instructions and tapes the pages together with masking tape.
3. The art is displayed as desired.