The world’s easiest way to decorate a pumpkin — just pour paint Jackson Pollock style.
- White foam pumpkin, from Michaels or Amazon
- Old acrylic paint, bright colors
- Newspaper and small cup (such as old yogurt cut)
- Glossy Mod Podge
- Place pumpkin on newspaper, sitting on a small cup.
- Pour paint right from the container on top of the pumpkin until it runs down the sides.
- Repeat layers until the pumpkin is mostly covered, but some white parts still show.
- Let dry for a day or until it is dry to the touch.
- Paint with Mod Podge for a shiny finish.