• Art Journal or multimedia paper
• Gelly Roll pens
• Tea bags
• Warm water
1. Put a teabag in a few tablespoons of hot water to make some really strong tea. Note: Test the different teas first, a cinnamon type worked much better for me than Lipton. Using a brush or the wet teabag, smear the paper with tea, leaving some blotches and white spots. Let dry.
2. Draw a cat across the pages with a pencil, and trace with a brown Gelly Roll pen.
3. Write block letters for a title and shade in the edges.
4. Write about your cat in the area remaining – up and down or follow the shape of the tail.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.