Here’s a fun back to school project from my Sharpie Art Workshop for Kids book. Don’t go back to school with generic composition books, make them as unique as you are!
- Composition book
- Black duct tape
- Sharpie water-based paint markers, assorted colors
- Cut or tear strips of tape that are a bit longer than the composition book. Wrap them carefully on the cover, with the ends tucked inside.
- Continue applying tape until the cover is filled.
- Follow the edges of the tape to help you draw building shapes. Start with the front row and then add back ones.
- Fill the buildings with windows. Add lines on the roof. Finish with a moon or sun. Let dry.