I’m loving how this material works like a charm for all grade levels, as I have Pre-K through 3rd in one class. The stand on the right shows the structure that helps these little figures stand nice and tall.
PREP: Glue one clothes pin to an oval or round circle base as shown. Let dry for about 15 minutes.
1. Students choose a skin color and make a ball about the size of a golf ball. The press it around the top of the clothes pin.
2. Clothes are made and applied to the pin. I recommended that the a top rectangle is first wrapped for a shirt or dress bodice.
3. The bottom of the dress or pants are made and wrapped around the pin.
4. Sleeves are added to the side of the shirt or dress, and then arms are added and attached underneath.
5. Add features to the head, and decorations to the clothes.
6. Spray art with sealer to keep the colors shiny and cracks from forming when it dries.