These art trading cards were simply made with stickers I found at Staples and some black card stock paper.
My students got so creative today that they gave me new ideas of what could be made with a few circles and rectangles. For example, my collection from top left is:
1. A dog, 2. street divider line, 3. baby carriage, 4. Mickey Mouse, 5. close up of Swiss cheese, 6. blowing bubbles, 7. unlaced shoe, 6. mushrooms, 9. angry ghost.
- Black card stock paper
- Paper cutter
- Stickers: rings, rectangles and round in variety of sizes
- Trading card sleeves
PREP: Cut paper to 2.5″ x 3.5″
- Students take scissors to a variety of stickers to come up with some kind of image.
- The goal is to make nine different cards, all with different “things” made with just white shapes.
- The cards are placed in a trading card sleeve.