Love it when old rolls of corrugated cardboard turn out to make the perfect cover for a wagon. Best of all, the curve is already built in.
• Corrugated cardboard
• Corrugated cardboard roll
• Wooden skewers
• Template for 2″ circle wheels
• Adult scissors
• Masking tape
• Craft glue
PREP: Use a paper cutter to cut cardboard rectangles to make a 3″ x 5.5″ wide wagon, that is 2″ tall.
- Tape the wagon pieces together so they lie flat with masking tape.
- Bring the sides up and tape lightly from the outside. Glue the insides edges together with craft glue. Let dry.
- Trace four circles and cut with scissors.
- Punch wooden skewers through 2″ circles. Adjust to match width of wagon and tape from below.
- Cut a 5″ wide panel to make the cover, and insert inside. Glue if desired.
- Remove outside tape when dry.