These little corrugated owls will give students a chance to practice their paper rolling skills, and a bit of patience with craft glue as shapes may need to be held together for a moment before they set.
PREP: Use a paper cutter to make strips
Small Owl Eyes: 1/2″ wide x 6″ long
Small Owl Body: 3/4″ wide x 46″ long
Large Owl Eyes: 1″ wide x 22″ long
Large Owl Body: 1 1/2″ wide x 55″ long
- Roll body strip until it forms a circle. Add glue at end. Hold for a minute to allow glue to set.
- Roll eye strip until it forms a circle. Add glue at end. Hold for a minute to allow glue to dry. Repeat for other eye.
- Cut small rectangle for base. Glue body to it, and then add the two eyes on top of the body. Hold for a minute to allow glue to dry.
- Cut small triangles to make eyes and beak. Glue in place.
- Glue small bean to center of each eye.