Mix Frankenstein with computer illustrated eye drawings and kids can have fun making some very silly faces.
- Pycomall, sheet of Cartoon Eyes $8
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker, chisel tip
- Those on a budget could use magazine eyes, but I had too many kids to chance that they could all find some, so I looked for another option online. I found a place called Pycomall and bought a sheet of illustrated eyes for $8. Print out many for the class to share.
- Students draw a rectangle head and glue down two non-matching eyes. Simple monster features are added, along with a profile line down the center of the face.
- The drawing is traced with a black marker and colored in with crayons.