This could be the world’s easiest way to make a holiday polar bear drawing. I like using markers to keep the whites white, and the reds red but any media will do.
HOLIDAY POLAR BEAR MATERIALS
- View and download Holiday Polar Bear Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black, red and blue markers
- Draw the snow bear according to the tutorial.
- Trace all the lines with a black marker.
- Fill in the hat with the red marker.
- Draw circles with the blue marker in the background. Fill in the space with the marker.
LOOKING FOR MORE WINTER PROJECTS?
There are many more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my “Christmas Drawing” ebook in my PDF Shop.
All have simple step by step tutorials to help beginner artists see where to start and how to finish each drawing. Use it for Christmas classroom projects or special homemade cards for gifts or holiday framing. Just click on the book or title to learn more.