I spied these cute mini cupcake liners at Michaels, and they worked perfectly for a kinder daffodil craft project.
- Card stock paper: yellow, green and blue
- Glue sticks
- Yellow beans, dried
- Students first cut three stems and glue them across the blue paper. Leaves are added to each.
- Cut about 5 petals for each flower, and glue them around the top of each stem. Kinders will do better with just cutting large triangles.
- Take one liner, turn it inside out so that the yellow is on the inside (usually white is) and glue to each flower.
- Students glue about 4 or 5 little yellow beans for the seeds in the center of the flower.