I found this scallop flower punch and had fun sharing this 3D dandelion card with kids. I continued the nature theme with kraft paper and pretty marker drawings.
- Card stock paper, white
- Card stock paper, kraft*
- Card stock paper, black*
- Paper punch, Scallop, X-Large*
- Glue stick
- Sharpie marker, fine tip
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Punch five white card stock flowers for every dandelion you want to make.
- Carefully fold them all in half and crease.
- Stack them up so all the folds are on one side, and the edges all match. Glue together with a glue stick.
- Open each up and glue the flower to kraft card stock.
- Glue to a slightly larger sheet of black paper to create a border.
- Draw stems and background with fine tip black marker.