My Pop Out Valentine Card project got me to thinking about other shapes that could be folded and glued in the same manner. I found this scallop flower punch in my collection of scrapbook supplies, and had fun creating this dandelion picture.
1. Punch 5 white cardstock flowers for every dandelion you want to make.
2. Carefully fold them all in half and crease.
3. Stack them up so all the folds are on one side, and the edges all match. Glue together with a glue stick.
4. Open each up and glue to kraft cardstock.
5. Glue to a slightly larger sheet of black paper to create a border.
6. Draw stems and background with fine tip black marker.