This photoshopped face of Mona Lisa was originally posted quite awhile ago, but only with the one main page to draw on. When I taught this project, I realized students needed more references to “fill in the blanks”. They needed to see how the arms would take shape, a finished example for inspiration, and the original painting for a little art history.
Shown here is the content of my new downloadable PDF. If you subscribe to my email list below you can immediately download this file, and be sure to receive future PDF giveaways. (Note: If you already signed up to my list before, doing it again won’t create extra emails. The system will recognize it as a duplicate.)
• Deluxe Line Art Mona Lisa PDF template (see below)
• Color Printer
• Drawing paper
• Sharpie marker, fine point and ultra fine point
PREP: Print face with blank background for each student.
1. Students use a pencil to draw a new body and background for Mona Lisa’s portrait.
2. The main edges are traced with a fine point Sharpie marker.
3. Lots of detailed lines are added with an ultra fine point marker.
Deluxe Mona Lisa Template
Subscribe to download this tutorial and also receive notification of new products and exclusive offers.