You can mass produce some DIY Valentines with some pretty paper, heart punch and hole punch.
These stamp edges were made with a hole punch, punching just a half hole all around the outside of an art trading card. After that, you just need some pretty pink paper from your favorite craft store, and maybe a heart punch or two.
- Card stock paper, in shades of pink and white
- Paper cutter
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Trading card sleeves (AKA penny sleeves)
- PREP: Cut lots of white card stock to trading card size (2.5″ x 3.5″). Cut lots colored paper to 2″ x 3″ rectangles.
- Students use a hole punch to punch half of a hole out all the way around the white paper.
- A heart hole punch is used to punch out the desired heart shade to go on the colored rectangle.
- The heart is glued on the colored paper, and then both are glued onto the white “stamp”.
- Cards are stored in a plastic sleeve.