Learn how to make a cartoon turtle drawing with extra big eyes. You’re guaranteed to have a cute character by the time you’re done. Look for a PDF to download below.
If you want your turtle to be a cartoon figure, maybe one that can talk and have some personality, then drawing one from this 3/4 view will be helpful.
You need to see his eyes and mouth if you want to make them expressive.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
For more easy drawing tutorials like this one, please see my popular How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the turtle in pencil.
- The turtle is traced with a black marker.
- The turtle is colored carefully with crayons.
Submit your review