Students trace an old CD to help draw the head of this not-so-scary vampire drawing for kids tutorial.
Would you like to personalize this vampire a bit? No problem. Just change the hair length and color to make it look more like you or someone else.
Still learning how to draw arms and legs? No worries here as the red cape is all you need for a vampire body.
If you like this drawing project, there are 200 more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook found in my PDF Shop. Just click on the link or the photo to learn more.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student. Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases. Trace a CD.
- Draw an oval and circles for eyes.
- Add the pupil, spots and eyebrows.
- Draw the nose, mouth and ears.
- Draw the collar.
- Draw the robe.
- Add the hair and hairline.
- Draw the ground and moon. Trace everything with a marker and color carefully with crayons. For an extra cool look, try coloring the background half blue and half purple, and overlap in between to get a pretty gradation.
Submit your review