Students trace an old CD to help draw the head of this not-so-scary vampire drawing for kids tutorial.
Would you like to personalize this vampire a bit? No problem. Just change the hair length and color to make it look more like you or someone else.
Still learning how to draw arms and legs? No worries here as the red cape is all you need for a vampire body.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my HALLOWEEN DRAWING ebook. It contains 25 brand new tutorials that first timers can try out to draw new shapes, and the more experienced can use as a starting point before adding their own twists, and details, and shadows.
Each project includes easy to follow step-by-step tutorial, a full size line drawing for reference, and finished color sample. Just click on the title or book to learn more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student. Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases. Trace a CD.
- Draw an oval and circles for eyes.
- Add the pupil, spots and eyebrows.
- Draw the nose, mouth and ears.
- Draw the collar.
- Draw the robe.
- Add the hair and hairline.
- Draw the ground and moon. Trace everything with a marker and color carefully with crayons. For an extra cool look, try coloring the background half blue and half purple, and overlap in between to get a pretty gradation.