It’s easy to add a little perspective to a simple landscape painting. Just make your leaves various sizes, blowing around in the wind.
Learn how to draw many different kinds of landscapes with this my “Draw Landscapes” collection of tutorials that spans cultures, climate, composition, perspective and more.
Just click on the title or binder to learn more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the landscape in pencil.
- The landscape is traced with a black marker.
- The landscape is colored carefully with crayons.
- Watercolor is painted over the crayons as shown.
Submit your review