Here’s a little girl drawing easy enough for even beginner artists. You can have some fashion design fun with a beret, scarf or more.
There are at least three benefits to drawing people with oversized heads. One, it’s easier. There’s obviously a lot more room to work with. Two, it’s cuter, as shown in this sample. And three, it makes you a cartoon artist who can play around with the proportion. Congratulations!
- Download French Girl Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the little girl in pencil.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Color her carefully with crayons.