If you draw a standing bear with symmetrical arms and legs, you’ll see how much easier it is than drawing one in profile. Plus you can see all of his cute face.
- Download Standing Bear PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the bear in pencil.
- The bear is traced with a black marker.
- The bear is colored carefully with crayons.