Here’s how to draw a worm that looks round, not flat. Make sure the lines inside always have a curve to them.
Just make your own scratch art paper with oil pastels and you can fill your page with all the lovely lines that go with these creatures.
• Heavy paper, 6″ x 9″
• Oil pastels, I recommend the Portfolio brand
• Scratcher stick
1. I use 6″ x 9″ paper for my student’s journals, but also like the size as I think students are more likely to finish coloring it really heavily. The first step is for them to color the entire page with a layer of light and bright oil pastels.
2. The entire paper is colored heavily again with a black pastel.
3. A scratcher is used to draw one long worm with the lines inside.
4. More worms are added in the background until the page is full.