Here’s an easy Easter bunny drawing that is fun for kids of all ages. He’s sitting up, which makes it easy to add a basket in his paw.
Try tracing the marker lines with a crayon, just to add some extra texture and color.
- View and download Easter Bunny Tutorial
- Watercolor Paper
- Black Sharpie
- Liquid watercolor paint
- PREP: Print a PDF Bunny Tutorial for each student
- Draw or print drawing guides.
- Draw the bunny according to the tutorial.
- Trace all the lines with a marker.
- Color in small areas with a crayon.
- Paint with watercolors.