Halloween symbols can be pretty fun to draw. Here’s a worksheet with some ideas, and a page full of boxes to help arrange them in a creative way.
This handout was made to help young elementary students see some basic Halloween symbols and draw their own collection on a frame filled page. You can download your own copy with the link below.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my HALLOWEEN DRAWING ebook. It contains 25 brand new tutorials that first timers can try out to draw new shapes, and the more experienced can use as a starting point before adding their own twists, and details, and shadows.
Each project includes easy to follow step-by-step tutorial, a full size line drawing for reference, and finished color sample. Just click on the title or book to learn more.
- Halloween Symbols PDF Tutorial
- Black marker for tracing
- Crayons or markers for coloring
- Students use the page of black and white Halloween symbols for ideas to fill their own page full of boxes. Challenge them to fill each box in a creative way. For example, if the box is wide and their shape is narrow, draw more than one of them.
- The drawing is traced with a black marker.
- The art is colored neatly with crayons or markers.