Here’s a simple mouse collage idea that I modified today from a few years ago. The fuzzy bodies contrast nicely with the smooth ears and tail.
• Card stock paper, cut to 2.5″ x 3.5″ trading card size
• White paper
• Pink card stock paper
• Glue stick
• Trading card sleeves
1. Students tear white ovals that easily fit onto the colored card stock paper.
2. Each are glued with a glue stick.
3. Small oval ears and a skinny tail are cut from the pink paper and glued down.
4. The steps are repeated until nine cards are completed.
5. The cards may be kept and displayed in a trading card sleeve. I love how it makes the art look laminated.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.