Make your own homemade snow globe with just a plastic cup and some Model Magic. Add a Santa hat for some extra holiday fun.
I saved this homemade snow globe project to introduce kinders to Model Magic for years and loved it. The cups kept their snowman creations safe and air tight so they stayed nice a fresh for quite awhile. The only bit of advice I would add is to make sure they “WASH THEIR HANDS” before working with white Model Magic. It will get dingy in a second if someone has less than clean hands.
• Model Magic, white
• Model Magic, black, pink, green, orange
• Plastic cup and lid, 12 oz. size
• Twigs or small sticks
1. Create a “bed” of white Model Magic and press firmly to the inside of the lid. It will keep the snowman in place. Make sure to keep the circle inside of the rim where the bup needs to snap in place.
2. Use the white Model Magic to form the snowman body.
3. Form a hat, face and buttons for your snowman with the colored Model Magic.
4. Add twigs for some realistic stick arms.
5. Place the cup over the art and press firmly until it snaps shut. Attach a string to the top if you would like to hang your homemade snowman globe in a tree.