Learn how to draw a deluxe Gingerbread House with this easy step by step tutorial. This one is a little more like a Gingerbread mansion.
Mix a little architecture drawing with the holiday season, and you might come up with an extra large and fancy Gingerbread House.
Little houses that are overflowing with decorations are cute, but if you can draw one any way you want, why not go for a modernization of sorts? Say maybe two stories instead of one? And a stylish pattern for the roof? All kinds of possibilities!
- How to Draw a Deluxe Gingerbread House (click to open a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 40 minutes.
How to Draw a Deluxe Gingerbread House
- Draw a ground line, house shapes.
- Add the extension to the right.
- Add a small house shape above.
- Draw background section.
- Add door and windows.
- Draw scallop pattern on the roof.
- Finish with candy shapes.
- Add landscaping and sky.
- Trace with marker and color.