Drawing grizzly bears can be simplified if you just draw the front view, with two legs instead of four. Plus you get the fun of looking right in his (or her!) amazing face!
- Draw a Grizzly Bear PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker
- Fold their drawing paper in half in both directions, crease and open again. This will create grid lines that help the students in scale their art. A round head is drawn above the horizontal fold.
- Draw a triangular snout and nose and eyes, along with two eyes and ears.
- Add the left side of the bear body.
- Draw the right side of the body, along with claws. Young students may add trees and grass, and older students may layer trees to add dimension. When the pencil drawing is complete, the lines are traced with a black marker and the picture filled in with crayon.