Once you learn how to draw a shark with this step by step tutorial, add some realism with a little watercolor paint. See below for a free PDF tutorial.
If you paint his top a shadowy black, and then the sides a watery gray, you end up with a very dimensional, and striking, shark painting. Make sure you have a good small brush and use just a little water to keep those puddles from happening.
LIKE THIS TUTORIAL?
There are many more tutorials like it in my “Botanicals, Fish & Insects” ebook in my PDF Shop. Just click on the link or photo to learn more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print a color tutorial for students to refer to. Start the shark body.
- Add the belly.
- Draw the tail.
- Add two dorsal fins.
- Add two pectoral fins.
- Draw gill openings, eye and nose.
- Trace the drawing with a black crayon. Paint the top body black.
- Add a tint stripe with a very watery black.
- Use a white crayon to draw bubbles and waves. Paint the background an ocean blue.
Submit your review