I have used this as a first project of the year quite often the template helps all skill levels get off to a good start, and still has lots of room for creative interpretation.
My template is left empty in the middle so students can alter the clothing pretty easily.
- LEGO Template (see below)
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker
- Crayons or Colored Pencils
- Print or copy a template for each student.
- Students turn the lego body into themselves by customizing the clothing, hair and facial features.
- Something else much be added to the hands or background to share a personal interest of theirs.
- All the lines are traced with a black marker.
- The drawing is colored neatly with crayons or colored pencils.
Subscribe to download this tutorial and also receive notification of new products and exclusive offers.