There’s also now available a very creative penguin-themed art book to go with it, “Penguins Love Colors” by Sarah Aspinall. It’s cute and perfect for young students just learning to name and appreciate colors.
• Model Magic: Black, White, Orange and Blue
• Soup lid or other lid for base
1. Students roll the black Model Magic to form the belly, arms and head as shown. The arms are flattened and draped over the belly. The head is placed on top.
2. The white is formed into the belly circle and placed on the black. Two flat eyes are made and placed on the head.
3. Two feet and a nose are formed form the orange and placed as shown.
4. Two tiny black circles are placed in the middle of each eye.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.