One of my favorite Memorial Day Projects still is my American Flag mural. The smudges that invariably happen when working with white, only give it more of a handmade look.
Shown here is the prep work needed to complete one mural in about 45 minutes.
• USA Flag Mural PDF template
• Card stock paper
• Paper cutter
• Markers or crayons or oil pastels
• Masking tape
1. Print out the mural pages on card stock paper.
2. Write the page number on the back so you can easily identify each page.
3. Trim off the excess on each page so that the art bleeds to the edge of each page.
4. Color each page with oil pastels. For this young class, I wrote the colors names in with a pencil to help them out.
5. Glue all the pages to a larger sheet of butcher paper, according to the number system. More instructions are included in the PDF file.