Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22nd.
My Earth Day floral collaborative art project is great for schools and any group that wants to create something special by working together.
You can celebrate Earth Day on April 22 and add lots of color to your room with my new floral mural. Roses, daisies, tulips, it’s got then all. As an added bonus, two size murals are included (25 and 36 pages). Note: I used my favorite Portfolio brand oil pastels in my sample.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• Mural pages (8.5″ x 11″) to make a 25 page mural
• Mural pages (8.5″ x 11″) to make a 36 page mural
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page version of mural
• 25 Coloring Pages: 36″ x 48″
• 36 Coloring Pages: 43″ x 58″