My love affair with popsicle sticks continues. This time I’ve found a way to use the mini sticks to make a picnic table.
The best news? No cutting! Just stock up on these mini sticks and little Aleene’s glue bottles and your students will be able to create away.
- Glue two sticks in an X, attached to a another as shown in the first diagram.
- Add glue to the other side
- Place another stick on the glue
- Repeat steps to make another leg.
- Line up 7 sticks and glue two bars across to make the table top.
- Place line of glue on each bar and balance leg on top. Repeat for other side and let dry.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.