Have students start by tracing their hand, and then add all the details they can see.
• Journal Page or Drawing Paper
• Black Sharpie, ultra fine tip
1. With a journal or drawing paper, students to traced their hands in pencil. Unusual placement and cropping was encouraged.
2. Students use either a thin marker or pen and draw in as many line details as they can (nails, wrinkles, etc.)
3. Lastly they chose a line pattern and completely fill in the background. The goal is to have them get into a kind of “doodle” trance, which is a great place to be!