I have used them before with a Fossil project, and have decided to use the same combo for some dino cards tomorrow. I know the markers are outside the average classroom budget but if you can save them for a special project, they are so much fun to draw with.
- Canson Pastel Earth Color paper
- Sharpie poster paint marker, white, extra fine tip, water based
- Crayons, brown and rust
- PREP: Cut the earth color paper into the standard ATC 2.5″ x 3.5″ size.
- Students draw the dinosaurs in pencil.
- The pencil drawings are traced with a Sharpie® poster paint marker, with extra fine tip.
- A peeled crayon is used to rub over the edges of the cards to make them darker.
- The names of the dinosaurs are added as space allowed.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.