- Multimedia paper
- Decorative scrapbook paper
- Three circle punches, ranging from 1.5″ to 3″
- Thin black marker
- Glue stick
- I used circle punches to make three sizes of circles ranging from 1.5″ to 3″ circles. Students chose three, one in each size, and glued them onto their paper.
- The rope lines were drawn with a pencil, starting with a curved one around the middle of the circle, a basket centered below, and then rope lines connecting the two. When complete, the pencil lines were traced with a thin black marker.
- Clouds were drawn in the background, and the sky and basket were colored in with crayons.