- Find a circle shape to trace and make two overlapping circles as shown.
- A third circle is centered below the first two. All of the circles need to overlap to create the middle triangle-like shape that will become the nose.
- The middle black shape is filled in with black marker, and two eyes and two teeth are added.
- Two ears are attached to the top circles and then whiskers that are coming out from the shapes next to the nose.
- Lastly, a mane is drawn around the face. Trace the lines with marker and color as desired.