Combine a color lesson with Valentine’s Day and you may end up with a very pretty card.
- Watercolor or multimedia paper
- Liquid watercolor paint (I prefer the Sargent brand)
- Heart punch, 2″ size or so
- Try skipping the heavy pencil lines and give students a heart-punched card that they can use as a stencil.
- Students use it to help paint a red heart in the middle of the paper.
- Students outline the heart in orange, yellow, green, blue and purple bands.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.